Financial Planning Fee
- Financial Planning Fee consists of an upfront fee and retainer fee distributed over 12 months.
- Minimum one year of agreement is needed to engage in Financial Planning Service which includes initial comprehensive financial plan and biannual updates.
- Point-based Client Classification: Please refer to the table below
Upfront Fee Schedule (based on conplexity)
Monthly Retainer Fee (based on Annual Income*)
Base: 1% of Annual Income for Annual Income limit of 125K
Additional 0.75% for Annual Income greater than 125K and less than 250K
Additional 0.5% for Annual Income greater than 250K
*Calculated from previous year’s annual income
- Investment Management for up to 250K Assets under Management (AUM) is included in the Financial Planning Fee
- Retainer fee entitles the client to quarterly statements for AUM less than 250K and access to advice on an ongoing basis.